12.4.11

"And They Say London Is Dead..."

Allow me to introduce Ines, my dawg from work...she's originally from France but is working over here to broaden her horizons and live life - I love her joie de vivre and I plan to take many leaves outta her book...

Anyways she's always always always doing something in London, exhibitions, fairs, shows...she does all that and then some

I asked her what she was doing this evening and she mentioned that she was gonna hit up Leicester Sq to get some free ice cream from Ben & Jerry's (she just seems to be in the know) and I really just had to tag along...


The signs that were posted up all over Leicester Sq...

...hence the queue

The ah-mazing Ines..she's so cool!

As I tweeted earlier on today "One minute I'm on my way home next I'm in Leicester Square queuing for free Ben & Jerrys"...

....And they say London is dead

1 comment: