21.5.11

"If you don't have a BB, you don't have a BB"

When I got my BlackBerry 6 months ago (I was a bit of a latecomer) I was like 'Bun updating my status all the time and changing my pic, thats what Twitter is for' 


Now all those who have a BB know that you just get sucked in with all the palaver; the smileys, the broadcasts (I've never sent one before), the direct indirects, the broadcasts (I still haven't sent one), the adding and subsequent deleting of randoms, the broadcasts (I never intend to send one), the group chats, the ping wars...


But the one thing, the one thing that makes me adore my BB and willingly get into work late cos I just had to go home and get it are the various DP's - display pic's for those who aint in the know...


From the downright scandalous to the ones that were made just for me, here are my fave ones so far...


Daydreaming on a Sunday afternoon...
Connorrrr! 

I love lil kids who look like adults! 

I don't even wear trainers but I would, just to recreate this pic...

A bitta PDA

Even though this guy is permanently high, I just love him

I want her belly...and I want him

I hurt my arm one time tryna retrieve my BB when it fell down the side of my bed...
That was a real injury of love
*sigh*

Hol tite Hev!

Keep on your tippy toes

A car...with eyelashes

Cocktail Frenzy!

Gotta love Nelson

This is beautiful...

We've all felt like this...no?
The Kid looking suave

Sexual Chocolate

This was my status when I put this up:
"Who does this heffa think she is?!?!"

This pic had me so baffed one Saturday afternoon

Oyinbo Choongers


I know that this is alorra lorra pics but theres just one more that has recently come into my life... it makes me speechless but then raises so many questions at the same time...


Who? What? When? Where? How???
Like Breezey says; "I'm done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment